Talent Manager/ Resourcer- Part Time
We are a niche recruitment company, working specifically in the Mortgage Broker Market.
We are currently recruiting for a Talent Manager to join our team, on a part time basis (20-25 hours a week) working from home, to assist in making the candidate journey an enjoyable one, including speaking with potential candidates, keeping them up to date with opportunities and keeping their details up to date on the system, and assisting them with any queries they may have, and ultimately assisting in finding them the perfect role!
The role would be well suited to (not exclusively to) someone who has worked the recruitment process and is looking for a part time role, with perhaps less pressure than the full 360 model, or somebody from a mortgage or Financial Services background, again, this isn't essential, but a great personality and a great eye for detail on the admin side is!
- To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
- To provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments
- To proactively track and continuously manage the journey of a candidate customer
1. To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
- Mapping potential candidates within new + existing clients
- Name gathering of new candidates via candidate care calls
- Interview prospective candidates - telephone screening
- Be able to advise and reformat CV's to 'sell' key USP's of that candidate
2. To provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments
- Understand and support the candidate Delivery process
- Provide first line support for all Candidate enquiries
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, reporting and quality procedures including accurate database management
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
3. To proactively track and continuously manage the journey of the candidate
- Proactively 'Manage' existing candidates- track career path
- Servicing existing candidates ('passive and active')
- Agree and deliver against candidate service levels
- Actively maps and builds 'hot' candidate lists in strategically important CRM
- Identification of "Most Valuable Candidates" in CRM
- Continuous name gathering of passive candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced questioning skills
- Ability to influence and engage with all levels of candidates
- Market expert and can articulate their specialist knowledge and understanding
- Advanced skills in LinkedIn / job boards and other candidate portals required
- Admin proficiency
- Detail orientated
- Ability to follow a process through from start to completion with attention to detail
- Sound systems expertise and skills to learn swiftly
- Confident telephone manner
- Communication skills
- Persistence and Tenacity
- Ability to be coached / trained
Salary is negotiable depending on experience circa ??25,000 pro rata, with future team performance bonus, after probationary period. If you are applyng for this role, a covering is letter is required.
Full training, laptop and phone provided.