Private Banking Manager - SW Region (Fixed Term Contract), Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every household in Britain. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy of putting customers first to help achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
Insurance and Wealth helps personal and business customers with their long-term protection, retirement, and investment needs. We support around 10 million customers with assets under administration of £155 billion and annuity payments in retirement of over £1 billion every year.
Private Banking, which is part of the Insurance and Wealth Division, seeks to help customers to achieve their financial goals by constructing robust financial plans tailored to each customer's individual circumstances.
Working as a Private Banking Manager, you'll lead a designated portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth and high profile clients within the Lloyds Bank Private Clients, South West region. You'll take care of new client introductions from across the wider Lloyds Banking Group and external 3rd party partners. You'll also be responsible for identifying and addressing clients financial, banking needs acting in the client's very best interest at all times.
The majority of our team are currently working remotely however, we'll need you to be based in the South West region of England for this role as this is where your portfolio will be focussed. You'll need to conduct customer meetings either face to face, virtually or by telephone to meet the needs of our customers so regular travel will be required for this role.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract vacancy.
Some of the Key activities you'll be involved in:
- Proactive and reactive meetings with new and existing High Net Worth clients on your set to answer, resolve and facilitate solutions for their wider personal banking and lending needs
- Continuous Relationship Management via regular contact with your set of High Net Worth Clients
- Working closely with and influencing key colleagues across the Group and external 3rd party partner providers such as Schroders Personal Wealth and Cazenove Capital to build positive relationships, collaborating with them to ensure a seamless approach to client engagement and onboarding
- Continuous focus on understanding your own "business" and how you can grow this
- Accountable for accurate and compliant use of all reporting tools with quality data input to systems that provide MI
- Building up expert Knowledge to maintain and develop your ongoing relationships with your clients across all areas of Lloyds Banking Group
We're looking for people who have the following Skills and Experience:
- 4 years Relationship Management experience in a High Net Worth Client role
- A proven understanding of the Financial markets and industry
- Skilled at planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
- Customer and colleague management experience
- Analytical skills
- Full driving license as regular travel will be required
Banking / Chartered Private Banker Qualification
We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private Health Cover
In return for your expertise, we'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Together we make it possible.