Part-time Assistant Company Secretary, 20 hours per week - remote working
We are working with our consulting client to recruit an individual with Company Secretary experience who is looking to further their career with a truly flexible opportunity.
Working alongside a more experienced member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Governance / regulatory compliance;
- Attendance at Board meetings and writing minutes;
- AGM / GM preparation and attendance;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising with the Company’s registrar, nomad and other advisors;
- Assisting with the launch and ongoing maintenance of share schemes;
- Assistance with annual report preparation – drafting of relevant governance statements;
- Ad hoc project work / corporate transactions – assisting with placing, corporate transactions.
- You have specific Company Secretary experience;
- You have an understanding and experience of the AIM / main market;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills, are confident working directly with clients, are able to attend Board meetings and possess strong minute writing skills;
- You understand directors' roles and responsibilities.
- You have a good working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and recognised governance codes;
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly flexible way for a friendly, successful and growing consultancy business.
Location: Thames Valley
Flexibility: 20 hours per week spread over 4 – 5 working days. Remote working with ability to attend meetings in Reading and London.
Salary: Commensurate with experience