Part-time Head of Finance and Operations - 4 days per week, hybrid working
We are working with a small, national and growing Charity to recruit a Head of Finance and Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake an interesting and wide-ranging role within an organisation that does important work whilst maintaining a supportive and fun working environment.
Whilst the main focus of the role is Finance, this role also has oversight of Operations, Office Management and the relationship with external HR consultants.
Reporting directly into the CEO and with line management responsibility for a team of 3, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of management and year end accounts
- Dealing with auditors
- Budget, forecasting etc
- Overseeing payroll and bookkeeping.
- Office Management
- HR (managers typically do their own HR and you have support from an external company – the Head of Finance and Operations would be responsible for this relationship)
- You are a qualified accountant.
- Whilst previous charity experience is not essential, it would be an advantage.
- You have experience of a wider range of responsibilities above purely financial management.
- You are excited by the opportunity to work within a small team in a values-driven organisation.
- You enjoy collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation and are a true team player.
Location: South East London
Flexibility: 4 days per week (3 days in the office and 1 day working from home)
Salary: £60k FTE