Product Expert – ICT, Open to flexible working
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
In this role as a Product Expert ICT you will be working in a distributed team driving innovative solutions and being responsible implementing large and complex SAP projects.
- Solid SAP configuration experience in SAP Product Costing incl. Material Ledger (CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJ, CO-PC-ACT-ML) and Financials (FI-GL, Inter-Company AP/AR, Profit Elimination)
- Demonstrable ability to engage with business process owners to understand the business needs and priorities, lead requirement gathering and analysis, and design solutions leveraging appropriate tools and platforms
- Authoritative hands on experience in developing SAP solutions using configuration in FICO modules
- Experience in inventory valuation and profit calculation related intercompany processes, consolidation, standard and group costing and transfer pricing
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end inventory valuation process, acquired through multiple hands-on roles in global SAP implementations
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
- Ability to understand Finance Processes, including but not limited to CO-PC, FI-GL, AP, AR, Balance Sheets, P&L
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of forming relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Solution oriented and problem solving
- Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Flexibility to work across different time-zones
- Available to travel
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing (CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
- Experience with consolidation systems e.g. SAP FC
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and waterfall delivery models
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG commercial and manufacturing environment
- Experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Prior experience with emerging technologies including ML, AI, IoT and Blockchain is a plus
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Degree holder
- Certification in SAP Product Costing, S/4 HANA is a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
New Consumer Healthcare HQ:
Recently we’ve shared some exciting proposals with our colleagues which mark an important moment in our preparations for separation and becoming a new, standalone Consumer Healthcare company.
Our preparations are going well. GSK is on track to separate in mid-2022 and create two incredible new companies, each with the ability to improve the health of millions of patients and consumers worldwide, and both great places to work.
We’ve already confirmed that our new Consumer Healthcare company will be headquartered in the UK and the first step we’re taking is to announce proposals to move our CH business from our current location in GSK House in Brentford when we separate, into a new, CH headquarters in Weybridge. This will be a temporary, but important move in the short term, whilst we take this opportunity to design for the future and create an inspiring, flexible, collaborative workspace that meets the changing needs of our people and our business needs.
Inspired by our new culture and purpose, and with a commitment to our sustainability goals, we plan to build a new campus close by which would be home to our headquarters teams, our UK business, our global Oral Health category, R&D and innovation teams, as well as a state-of-the-art Shopper Science lab.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.