HR Director - Part time 3 days per week, remote but with regular meetings in the Hampshire area
Our client is a hugely successful community-based charity. They are recruiting an HR Director into a newly created position with the overall objective being to provide leadership in developing and overseeing the implementation of the People Strategy of the organisation.
This is an organisation that does life-enhancing work with families from all backgrounds and in this opportunity, you would make a tangible contribution to their ongoing success and be a trusted partner to the Senior Leadership Team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Design and lead the implementation of HR initiatives that are in line with the overall objectives of the organisation.
- Lead and develop the HR function.
- Take responsibility for the Hr budget – this includes giving input into the creation of the budget as well as ongoing management and reporting against KPI's.
- Lead and oversee initiatives around employee wellbeing and health.
- Direct change management as well as development or management capability and organisational development.
- Business partner the CEO and Senior team on day-to-day issues.
- You are educated to degree level and are CIPD qualified.
- You have significant experience within HR working at senior level or are ready to take the next step to that level.
- You have a pragmatic and commercial approach to HR leadership.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to coach and mentor members of your team.
In addition to the salary, this role offers an innovative and extensive benefits package.
Flexibility: 3 days per week, home working with regular travel to sites across the Hampshire area.
Salary: £50,000 FTE + benefits