Senior Marketing Strategy Planner, part time 3-5 days per week with some homeworking
Senior Marketing Strategy Planner
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 3-5 days per week with flexible working. Talk to us about how it could work for you.
Salary: £40-£60k pro rata, dependent on experience
Location: Hybrid working between our offices in London Bridge (SE1) and home
As a member of the Insight & Strategy team, you will develop integrated campaign and product plans for world-class brands that seek to engage children and families.
- Multi-channel campaign planning
From ensuring clarity in the objectives and a deep understanding of the audience to designing the different elements of the campaign to ensure impact. The company works on brand and campaign marketing for big brands as well as start-ups, so this will need flexibility in approaches and a strong understanding of how to make the most of different channels.
- Content strategy and planning
Content is essential in working with children and families, and they’d expect you to work with the client and the internal teams to define content requirements - how much, of what type, to what level of quality, and with what objectives should content get created.
- Conducting research into media options and developing a topline media plan
You would understand the nuts and bolts of media well enough to be able to develop a top-line media plan and assess and feedback on a detailed one.
- Analysing and recommending market/business opportunities
The company often works with clients to whom the children and family audience is new, and they have a number of opportunities available to them - different types of products, or different corners of the market, different segments. An important part of your role would be to get to know these different opportunities and assess them based on the size of the prize, fit with the client’s objectives and competencies or a different set of criteria they agree with the client
- Writing creative briefs
And working with the creative team to deliver comms platforms and campaigns.
- Writing proposals and supporting the client services team in scoping of projects
For pitches and new business with existing clients.
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Being able to present clearly and confidently to senior management internally and client-side - both from an analytical standpoint and through storytelling
- Data and research literacy - aware of the available source of knowledge, and knowing how to turn data into insights that shape clear strategic opportunities
- Deep understanding of all aspects of marketing strategy
- A thirst for learning about technology, trends, media, people, brands, and the industry
- Team management skills, including the ability to delegate up and down
- Calm under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) plus the office closed over Christmas & New Year
- Duvet days
- Early Finish Fridays
- Structured training opportunities and development plans
- Subsidised food and drink, free lunch Fridays, office beer fridge, office socials
- Commitment to a healthy work-life balance
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Close-knit team - that takes pride in supporting each other and creating beautiful work through collaboration.
- The work - working with children and family audiences inspires a lot of innovation and is inherently playful. Our clients deliver strong business results, but will also not shy away from having happiness, magic, or justice as part of their mission statement.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Kids Industries (KI) was the very first agency to specialise in the family market and is recognised as the leading global Research, Strategy and Creative Agency in the sector - focusing exclusively on the most exciting, engaging and imaginative audience segment.Our vision is to build a reality where children and families connect with our clients through the equal exchange of real value.
This means putting the family first in everything we do. We consistently deliver the Strategic and Creative expertise that makes fulfilling life experiences for children and families right around the world.We’re a dedicated team of researchers, marketers, designers, developers, strategists, geeks, and psychologists all pulling together to make new things for the family every single day.
We work globally with current projects live in 12 countries. Our clients come from all sectors - FMCG, Entertainment, Edtech, Non-Profit, Travel & Leisure, Gaming and Toys and there’s probably not a children’s character you can think of that we’ve not played a part in.
We’ve built global websites, no1. apps, award-winning hotels for the family, developed new TV stations, created new cereals, designed the interior of cruise ships, planned theme parks, launched new products and researched just about everything under the sun.
We want to create award-winning work, but we also want to make sure everyone has a nice time whilst we do it, so you’ll find us working just as hard on our culture and our values, as we do on our projects.