Finance Manager, 4-5 days per week - hybrid working
An Africa focused PE fund with over $2bn AUM is looking for a fully qualified Finance Manager with previous experience in Private Equity. Based in London, they are an ambitious partner for excellent and innovative companies in Africa.
- Preparation of annual financial statements under FRS102 (consolidated)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Statutory and regulatory returns (FCA experience ideal)
- Review of payroll (external 3rd party payroll bureau)
- Monthly accounts processing
- Revenue reconciliations
- Ad hoc finance projects
Experience of LLP reporting beneficial and systems experience in Sage, and SAP Concur would be highly desirable.
Reporting into the Principal in Finance, you will be assisted by 2 team members. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing, non-hierarchical environment at an interesting time in the company’s life cycle.
Flexibility: 4 or 5 days with hybrid working
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £70,000 FTE