Payroll & HR Administrator
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are very pleased to be working with a reputable and successful organisation based in the Leeds area as they look to appoint a Payroll & HR Administrator to join their supportive HR team; initially on a temporary basis for 3-6 months to support during a busy period.
*Hybrid working between home and Leeds office. Normal office hours are 8:30-16:30 Mon-Fri although some flexibility can be given, part time hours also considered!*
You will be working as part of a warm, friendly and supportive team of (mixed between payroll and HR staff) and will be responsible for supporting across all areas including weekly payroll processing, manual calculations, payroll queries, disciplinary hearings, preparing and amending HR documents, maintaining employee records & much more!
This is a great opportunity for someone with 1/2 years' experience within a Payroll/HR Administration role who is eager to expand their skillset further and to join a supportive and hard-working team.
Duties of the Payroll & HR Administrator will include:
* Supporting with general HR administrative activities including payroll and recruitment related administration
* Supporting the internal payroll team to create and submit monthly payrolls to timelines for processing by our outsourced provider
* Advertising new posts, setting them up on the system and creating them on job sites as required
* Using current recruitment module and other technology in place for recruitment related activity
* Liaising with recruitment agencies where required
* Carry out work arising from the recruitment process, efficiently and to tight timescales, including sending out interview invites and packs to interviewing panels
* To ensure that all pre-employment checks are carried out as part of the recruitment process ensuring that vacancies can be filled in a timely manner
* To ensure all recruitment records are accurate, easily obtained and GDPR compliant
* Following interview, take responsibility for all documentation including sending Conditional and Formal Offer letters, contracts completing starter forms and keeping recruiting managers informed of the process
* Undertake any other duties which may be reasonably required to support the provision of an efficient and effective recruitment service
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working within a HR administrative role with an emphasis on recruitment and also:
* Excellent organisational abilities and a keen eye for detail
* Experience of using a HR system (we use Cascade currently)
* Experience of producing and working with data and MI would be desirable
* Prior experience and understanding of payroll process would be highly beneficial
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this role, please feel free to apply today. Alternatively, you can contact Nicole Linacre at Elevation Recruitment Group.