Operations Manager, Part time 3 days per week - some homeworking available
This is a part time (3 days per week) organisational and administrative role within a small London-based strategy consultancy team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Work with Managing Partner on forecasting and reviewing resources v income across all 3 areas of the business
- Liaison with bookkeeper and accountants
- Invoicing (sending invoices and tracking payments) using Xero
- Project set-up support for project managers (i.e. admin Slack channels/creating new email address for freelancers/booking meeting rooms/scheduling meeting)
- Contracts for freelancers, clients
- Managing software subscriptions, IT kit and needs
- Organisation of SMN team events, meetings, travel
- Track holiday and sick leave
- HR support (i.e. assist in recruitment activity, setting up new employees)
- Manage and update database of our freelance colleagues and protocols
- Assist in some new business organisational support
It would be useful to have:
- Knowledge of Xero, online collaboration tools e.g. Mural, Slack
- Financially literate
- Eye for detail
- Personable and proactive and flexible (we are a small team)
- Hyper organised
- Interested in running a smooth and growing boutique consulting operation that is working in climate action/tech/property sectors.
To submit your application please submit your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.