Tutor Management - part time, 3 days per week, term time only
HA TUTORS LTD T/A HARRISON ALLEN is a small Wandsworth based tuition agency introducing self employed tutors to private clients, schools and Local Authorities for the provision of one to one tuition. We offer tuition in all school subjects from Primary level to University level. Much of our work is with Local Authorities and Schools and with students with SEN and as a result we are Quality Assured by several London Boroughs.
Harrison Allen currently has a vacancy for someone to join the team to undertake our Tutor Management on a part time basis.
Duties will include:-
- Usual recruitment processes inc screening and review of candidates' suitability, face to face interviewing, taking references and background checks (in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education government guidelines), induction procedures, maintaining a Central Register of EDBS information, follow up and monitoring of/guidance to tutors, collation of client feed back on tutors, exit interviews and analysis
- In liaison with the client services part of the business as to requirements, developing strategies for identifying, attracting and retaining experienced tutor talent using appropriate sourcing methods including targetted advertising, social networking sites, relationship building with local partners (eg schools) and education/teaching sector networking
- Review of existing Recruitment Policies and Procedures for streamlining and improvement
- Development and management of a structured training offering for tutors over the academic year
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of recruitment/selection procedures with an eye for talent
- Knowledge of current educational system (state and private) is preferable and familiarity with the Keeping Children Safe in Education framework is desirable
- Some teaching experience or experience in an educational environment is likely to be useful
To make your application please send your CV and covering letter via the application method below.