Trustee Services Manager - 12 month FTC, Open to flexible working
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. With over 200 brands in 180 countries and a global network of entrepreneurial individuals, our teams blend a diverse range of experience, knowledge and skills. We connect customers and consumers to our iconic products and create innovative experiences that bring people together to celebrate life.
The Trustee Services and Governance Manager role will be focused on:
- Maintenance of a robust governance process and establishing best practice guidelines to ensure compliance with local legislation and statutory requirements in relation to Diageo’s occupational pension and post employment schemes in all markets
- Preparing Trustee meeting papers and reviewing papers drafted by peers for all UK and ROI schemes and supporting trustee board members as required including the management of any trustee election procedures
- Keeping up to date with pension legislation in UK and ROI and identifying issues which must be addressed.
- Keeping up to date with pension legislative changes globally and ensuring local markets are made aware to ensure compliance with any changes in statutory requirements
What we're looking for
- At least five years’ relevant experience including trustee services for large occupational pension schemes
- Knowledge of UK and RoI pension legislation
- Ability to co-ordinate, manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and relationship management capabilities
- Commercial acumen with a focus on end-user / customer
- A proactive and self-motivated approach
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational, analytical, problem-solving skills. Able to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities
A fair chance
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base.
We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.