Senior Manager - Culture, Partnerships, Media & Influence Marketing, Open to flexible working
In Diageo GB the Culture & Entertainment, Media and digital team are a key function within the marketing team - working collaboratively with the marketing category brand teams & stakeholders to ensure all our brands have market leading plans that actively drive incremental business growth.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Culture & Entertainment Manager to join the growing GB Culture, Media and Digital team working across some of Diageo most prestigious brands including Guinness, Gordon’s London Dry Gin, Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker.
A fantastic opportunity for anyone with proven ability and experience in the earned advocacy discipline across channels such as social influencer management, content creation in the digital & social landscape, brand partnerships.
The successful candidate will have need to have strong influencing and negotiation leadership capabilities to work closely with senior brand stakeholders both internally and externally and have experience in sourcing, motivating and inspiring agencies and brand partners to deliver against the business goals.
The Senior Culture & Entertainment Manager will report into the Head of Culture, Media and Digital.
The Senior Culture and Entertainment Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy and channel recommendation for Diageo brands embedding them in key cultural moments to increase brand relevance and brand equity. Working closely with the brand marketing leaders on making annual budget recommendations and M&E solutions to deliver/evaluate against the identified business/brand marketing challenges.
You will have a passion for brilliant creative execution and a proven track record in developing market leading culture plans that drive relevance and increase brand equity.
You will need to have experience in managing multiple agency partners and have knowledge of the GB agency landscape. The Senior Culture & Entertainment Manager will need to be able to match make and identifying the right agency partner within Diageo GBs Future Create model to the right brand marketing brief.
The role requires leadership qualities in order to ensure all agencies and activity are compliant and follow Diageo's guidelines for responsible marketing working closely with internal procurement, Corporate Relations and legal teams.
- Requires experience in the earned advocacy discipline, including integrated communications strategies, talent and social influencer management, contextual brand integration, project management, media relations and M&E
- A proven ability to execute programs with success, specifically in the digital and social media landscape
- Strong influencing and negotiation capabilities involved working with senior brand stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to motivate and inspire agencies and brand partners
Ideal experiences / Qualifications / capabilities
- 8+ plus years of relevant experience with a record of leading and implementing integrated programs with experience in highly regulated industries
- Vast experience in digital media and social communications platforms
- Authentic communicator with experience working successfully with multiple brand stakeholders
- Proven track record in brilliant execution to impeccably high standards
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- You are constantly curious about consumers; have a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and culture