Event Photo Booth Host (Part Time)
We are The Photo Booth Guys, the perfect event partner, creating outstanding visual experiences for our guests. But we are so much more…
Right now, our business is growing fast and we’ve got big ambitions for the next few years. With this in mind, we're looking for motivated hosts to man our awesome photo booths.
Take a look at our website here for a real feel of what we do.
You can choose which type of event you wish to attend and have the flexibility to decide when you wish to work.
- Attending all sorts of events, from weddings and birthdays to large corporate events
- Overseeing delivery, setup and operation of our photo booths in and around Greater London
- Setting up the photo booth system, welcoming guests and ensuring they have as much fun as possible, while keeping our equipment safe and sound
- Teaching the party-goers how to use the booth (and maybe showing them a few of your best poses)
- Packing up our equipment once the party’s over and making sure it reaches the warehouse in one piece.
- To have an outgoing personality, with bags of energy and a sense of fun
- To be available nights and weekends
- Basic computer knowledge
- To be able to lift boxes and equipment
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable car.
- If you're particularly interested in hosting our corporate events, you will also need to have event photography experience.
- £120 per gig (and £10/hr after 8 hours) after training period
- The brand ambassador roles (no car required), the payment rate is £75 for up to 8 hours and £10 per hour thereafter.
Our iconic wooden photo booths are made with the utmost attention to detail, absolute love, and with the desire to build something that brings joy. In short we make the world’s most awesome photo booths, and we need Event Photo Booth Hosts to match, so come and join our incredible team.
We meet a diverse range of people at our events and as such we want to reflect that diversity in the people that we employ. We are also an equal opportunities employer. If you match the criteria above and are interested in working with us, please get in touch.
Please apply via the button below with your CV and a short covering letter about why you make a perfect Photo Booth host or Brand Ambassador.
We look forward to hearing from you!