Finance Administrator, 2 days a week
Dramatic Resources is seeking to appoint a part-time Finance Administrator, working 2 days a week, to take responsibility for the day-to-day financial management of this successful, boutique communication skills training consultancy with a global reach.
Dramatic Resources provides inspirational communication skills training for business that draws on techniques from theatre and performance. Our clients include major international corporations and top-flight business schools, but our approach is personal and friendly, and we aim to provide a first-class service.
Working from our small office in Clapham, but with the flexibility for home working and flexible hours, the successful candidate will ideally have a finance background in the creative industries and the appetite for working in a small business. They will be a reliable self-starter with strong attention to detail and the confidence to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- To manage all aspects of the day-to-day finances using Xero software
- To prepare and send out sales invoices
- To input supplier bills, ensure they are paid punctually and send remittances
- To manage the Pleo pre-paid expenses account, including inputting projects and managing credit
- To manage the trainers’ expenses claims and compile expenses breakdowns for clients on a job-by-job basis
- To keep bank accounts up-to-date and reconciled in Xero
- To keep an overview of debtors, and work with account managers to chase any debt
- To identify and resolve any invoicing issues or accounting discrepancies and to act as the main point of contact for any accounting queries from trainers and/or clients
- On occasion, to produce financial reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Proven recent experience of book-keeping
- Good oral and written communication skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Superb organisational ability and meticulous attention to detail / accuracy
- The ability to work as part of a small team, be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The closing date is Tuesday 14th August at 6pm. First interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd August. Further information can be found at: www.dramaticresources.co.uk/finance-administrator