Digital Marketing Manager in Creative Company, open to flexibility
You will be a savvy digital marketer with a focus on content marketing and social media, ready to make your mark in a busy small company.
You’ll take the lead in planning fun and creative content and campaigns and will enjoy getting to know our products and our customers.
You’ll be a great digital storyteller with an interest in video and photography.
You’ll be expected to use and have experience in a wide range of digital and social media channels.
Core Job Functions:
- Working with the Commercial Director to develop content plans, strategy and campaigns
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
- Creating original and engaging content for social media
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media
- Email marketing – producing and sending out bi-monthly newsletters
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Writing blogs about content shared on social media and customer stories
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience using MailChimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Business and YouTube
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, SEO and how social media impacts this
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, optimistic, flexible team player
- Works well under pressure in a small busy team environment
- Demonstrates initiative and is a flexible self-starter
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential
- Must live within commutable distance of our SE4 offices
What we offer:
Wrightson & Platt are the world’s finest life-casting sculptors and jewellers. Alongside our luxury bespoke service for HNW clients, we sell a range of home casting kits via an eCommerce site. Our company is dynamic, fast paced and hard-working but informal and very friendly.
We are prepared to discuss flexible working days and hours around the school day.