Digital Marketing Manager in Creative Company, open to flexibility
4 days left
- Contract Type
You will be a savvy digital marketer with a focus on content marketing and social media, ready to make your mark in a busy small company.
You’ll take the lead in planning fun and creative content and campaigns and will enjoy getting to know our products and our customers.
You’ll be a great digital storyteller with an interest in video and photography.
You’ll be expected to use and have experience in a wide range of digital and social media channels.
Core Job Functions:
- Working with the Commercial Director to develop content plans, strategy and campaigns
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
- Creating original and engaging content for social media
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media
- Email marketing – producing and sending out bi-monthly newsletters
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Writing blogs about content shared on social media and customer stories
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience using MailChimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Business and YouTube
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, SEO and how social media impacts this
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, optimistic, flexible team player
- Works well under pressure in a small busy team environment
- Demonstrates initiative and is a flexible self-starter
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential
- Must live within commutable distance of our SE4 offices
What we offer:
Wrightson & Platt are the world’s finest life-casting sculptors and jewellers. Alongside our luxury bespoke service for HNW clients, we sell a range of home casting kits via an eCommerce site. Our company is dynamic, fast paced and hard-working but informal and very friendly.
We are prepared to discuss flexible working days and hours around the school day.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager in Creative Company, open to flexibility
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly