Finance Manager - open to flexible working and hybrid working
4 days left
- Contract Type
We harness the power of collective thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
Delivering best-in-class creative and technical website builds with hosting and support services, coupled with an integrated search offering of channel marketing strategy, SEO, PPC, social, content and display advertising.
We offer audience behaviour and UX insights via analytics and research. Our ideas are produced from a rich blend of fact and creativity, and we deliver digital infrastructure via a mix of relevant technologies, system integrations, design and build.
We live and operate in a complex world, and this is no more highlighted than in the challenges and opportunities facing our clients and their digital ecosystems.
There’s a lot to do, a lot to keep in mind, to have skills and experience in and, to make matters worse, everything that you thought you knew tends to change at velocity.
In simple terms, our belief is that no one individual can ever hope to truly have all the answers. And chances are any changes you make to your website or digital marketing activity will have implications for other components of your digital ecosystem and customer experience.
The role is open to flexible working and hybrid working, so do apply and we are happy to have a conversation around your flexible working requirements.
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Manager with strong numerical skills to manage Positive’s financial operations and improve financial performance. A Finance Manager with experience within the MarComs industry would be bonus.
Skills in sound financial planning will assist Positive in implementing an effective financial model, managing debt, improving revenue, and maintaining a healthy financial position.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills.
Duties for the finance manager will include:
- Day to day financial management and preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Accessing, consulting and driving necessary changes to our existing financial infrastructure
- Setting financial targets and overseeing internal controls.
- Supporting Client Partnerships, New Business and People functions in budgeting and approach
- Monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow and managing tax compliance
- Contributing to the Agency’s financial strategy
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager are to:
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices
- Monthly financial reporting including consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow within month end timetable
- Prepare forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Sales and purchase ledger management
- Lead the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings
- Direct financial planning and supporting strategy
- Analyse and report on financial performance
- Oversee audit and tax functions
- Develop and implement accounting policies
- Supporting New Business by providing relevant financial information/data
- Lead the audit process
- Manage staff payroll, financial benefits, pension
What you'll need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Possess commercial finance industry experience
- Outstanding financial acumen and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and data manipulation skills (Excel/Google sheets)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with all departments and have the confidence to challenge
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing company in a rapidly changing digital Industry
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Initiative to identify opportunities to drive process improvements
Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability to the role
Apply for Finance Manager - open to flexible working and hybrid working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly