Marketing Campaign Executive, part time 25-30 hours per week - with flexibility and remote working
Hours of work: 25-30 hours per week to be worked over a minimum of 4 days, between Mon and Fri. Must be available between 9am and 2pm, a minimum of 4 days per week.
We are looking for a new team member to join us and support the exciting new developments of Red Whale marketing. You will be taking a leading role in marketing communications across multiple digital channels.
We are looking for a talented and highly committed Marketing Campaign Executive to join our thriving medical education company, reporting to our Marketing Manager.
We are offering part time hours (25-30 per week) and flexible working arrangements, a salary up to £28,000 FTE (£18,667- £22,400 for the hours advertised) and a good benefits package. We are remote first as our office in Reading University is currently our TV studio, however you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues both remotely, and in person in one of the many meeting rooms in the building.
Who we are
Red Whale’s mission is to provide primary care clinicians (GPs and other general practice roles) with the best quality education, that can be put into practice straight away, making life a little bit easier for them and enabling them to provide the best patient care possible.
We are shamelessly proud of never EVER taking pharmaceutical company sponsorship of any kind, no exhibitors, no pharma sponsored mail shots, not even a biscuit!
Traditionally a face-to-face training organisation, we successfully transitioned in March 2020 to delivering most of our content online, from our award-winning TV studio.
We are hard-working and have high standards - the quality of our education is our guiding principle.
Who we are looking for
You should be:
- Passionate about marketing and keen to learn and develop in a varied role in our small, but growing team.
- Happy to work with a team as well as independently, taking the initiative and managing your own priorities.
- Organised, with keen attention to detail.
- Skilled in maintaining effective lines of communication with your manager and colleagues in a remote working environment.
- Confident using MS Office programmes, ideally with experience using Teams and Sharepoint.
- Someone with marketing campaign management experience across multiple channels – ideally including using a marketing email platform such as Mailchimp or similar. And as we are shortly migrating to HubSpot, we’d love to see candidates with experience in this area.
- Ideally – but not essentially – someone who has experience of working with a CMS, and even better if that’s Wordpress.
- Experience of managing social media channels; Google Ads & Analytics are all desirable.
- Ultimately, someone who shares our passion for high quality medical education.
What we’re offering
- A genuinely broad and varied role, since we are a small marketing team – ideal for someone with all-round marketing experience and/or someone looking to further their career in marketing.
- Flexibility to be able to work from home and/or the ability to work during school hours (although please note that this is not a term time role).
- The opportunity for you to bring your own creative ideas to the table and take the lead in creating and executing marketing campaigns across various digital channels including email, website and social media.
- Loads of opportunities to have a hands-on role in copywriting for marketing campaigns.
What will you be doing
You will be responsible for developing and implementing tactical and long-term marketing activities to reach our sales targets. These include:
- Digital communication: email, website and social media.
- Creating and editing marketing materials.
- Monitoring and analysing results.
Still want to join us?
Please apply by sending a covering letter, CV and – if you wish - a link or pdf of some of your key projects within your portfolio that you feel better demonstrate your suitability for this role and our company via the application method below.
The deadline for applications is Monday 30th May but we will evaluate applications as they come through and invite interesting candidates for interview before the closing date. We will always confirm whether you have been successful or not, as we respect the time and effort each individual candidate will put in applying for the job.
Apply for Marketing Campaign Executive, part time 25-30 hours per week - with flexibility and remote working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly