RGM Regional Insights & Analytics Lead, EMEA, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands built around our values of Doing what matters most, keeping it human and going beyond.
RGM Regional Insights & Analytics Lead, EMEA & LATAM
The Repeatable Growth Model (RGM) is a global program in Consumer Healthcare, defined as the core “How to Win” priority in the new CH strategy. Rooted in deep human understanding and trusted science, and with consumer insight at its heart the RGM is ‘the’ way we will plan and execute holistic commercial plans to drive penetration and deliver consistent growth.
The RGM has been developed, piloted and rolled-out over the last 18 months. Starting with the first pilots in the first half of 2020 so far over 20 category/market combinations globally have now been through the RGM programme. Throughout 2021 we have been recruiting the internal teams and building the capabilities required to run the RGM autonomously within GSK CH. In 2022 we continue to strengthen our capabilities as we look to improve the RGM ways-of-working, delivery and execution. Through 2022 we have 20 category/market combinations expected to be taken through the program with 9-10 RGM cells in the EMEA and LATAM regional plan.
This role sits within the Global Consumer & Business Insights & Analytics (CBIA) team in Consumer Healthcare and as the Regional RGM Insights & Analytics Lead for EMEA & LATAM you will report to the Global RGM Insights & Analytics Lead. You will have overall responsibility for the end-to-end planning and delivery of all CBIA-led components of the RGM program within the Region. You will need to be appropriately assertive with very strong stakeholder and project management skills, a mindset geared towards continuous improvement and a bias towards action. The role spans all our product categories and brands across Wellness, OTC (Pain Relief and Respiratory) and Oral Health and requires you to have a good understanding of all categories, with strong commercial acumen, and the ability to balance hands-on analytics and insights work with making commercially focussed, strategic, evidence-led recommendations.
As we continue to build our in-house capabilities to run RGM the role of the Regional RGM Insights & Analytics Lead is pivotal to the success of the immediate short-term deployment and delivery of the RGM roadmap, and longer-term development of the Repeatable Growth Model within Consumer Healthcare.
In this role you will…
- Partner with the Regional RGM Lead (RAL) and their team to ensure consistent, high quality RGM roll-out in the Region through deep familiarity with the RGM principles, concepts and analytics.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all CBIA-led elements of the RGM analyses framework across Sources of Growth / Where to Play, Meaningful & Distinctive Brands, Category Driving Range & Innovation, Expert & Advocate Recommended and Out Execute, including:
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day activities, from orchestration of the data collection and analyses, to ensuring high quality output is delivered on time within the fast-paced and quick turn-around timescales of the RGM operating model.
- Work collaboratively with multiple different teams and workstream leads, including the Knowledge Centre off-shore team, Global and BU/Local CBIA, DComm, ComEX, Marketing, Media and Expert, with responsibility for identifying synergies across the workstreams.
- Have responsibility for defining and completing elements of the bespoke analyses across the different work streams and levers of the RGM. This includes end-to-end accountability for setting-up and completing many of the more complex analytical components of the RGM that are required through the process.
- Drive the capability build and knowledge transfer of the RGM principles within local CBIA and wider set of stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Global RGM CBIA Lead to ensure all the insights and analytics tools and platforms available in CBIA, and the wider business, are utilised fully within the RGM analyses framework and being used to generate and drive actionable insights into the business.
- Support the RGM KPI tracking update methodology and delivery in the region for completed category/market cells and BMCs. Working closely with the local RGM PMOs to ensure timely update and accuracy of the metrics and working alongside the Global RGM CBI Lead on the regional implementation path for the automation of the KPI Dashboard.
- Identify areas for improvements and efficiencies in the RGM ways-of-working and processes, including data collection, analyses and deliverables.
- Further the effective transition of the RGM insights, data and analytical capabilities within Global, Regional and Local CBIA, and critically with the newly formed RGM off-shore insights and analytics team in the Knowledge Centre (KC).
- Assist in codifying the latest learning in methodology and analyses in the Region and sharing back with global teams, other regions and with markets within the region.
- Aggregate analysis performed at market level and across markets to identify cross category opportunities, key capability gaps and consolidate category learning.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Significant experience across a wide and diverse range of insights, data and analytics including, but not limited to POS, HH Panel, Media, MMM, Pricing and Digital Analytics.
- Significant knowledge and experience in leveraging consumer and market data (structured, unstructured, 1,2,3P) in an integrated way.
- Strong analytical and business sense, to ensure/ challenge delivery and consistency of key analysis across the market.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working across different functions and teams, and able to build trust with internal and external business partners.
- Track record at driving disciplined process management.
- Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
- Proven ability to effectively engage teams, from listening to facilitating dialogue to converging to actions.
- Pragmatic and action oriented with the ability to switch seamlessly between strategic consult and day-to-day operations.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA/Professional Business Qualification
- Ability to communicate with clarity and impact across all levels of seniority, with proven networking skills at Global, Regional and local levels
- Ability to quickly identify how and when to engage the right stakeholders and influence decision making, actions and ways-of-working.
- Demonstrated learning agility with the ability to learn quickly, adapt, modify, operationalize learning, while making improvements along the way.
Why Consumer Healthcare?
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.