Team Assistant, Marketing & Revenue Growth, Open to flexible working
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
About the role
This is a 12-month temporary role.
In this role, you'll be supporting our Marketing and Revenue Growth leaders to deliver our Performance Ambition, by providing proactive, efficient and quality assistance to the Director and the wider team. The role encompasses both administrative & organisational tasks and may also include project work on an ad hoc basis. It is a varied and exciting role which requires a high degree of flexibility, initiative and stakeholder management.
- Supporting the Director and team to achieve their business outcomes
- Anticipating needs and managing time, providing timely and relevant information to enhance decision-making
- Effective relationships are in place internally and externally that enable self and team to realise outcomes with pace
- Onboarding new employees including IS support and equipment
- Carrying out all administration activities which creates space and freedom for others to deliver their outcomes
- Financial administration is accurate, timely and compliant: diary and expense management, travel and meeting/conference related arrangements, handling Purchase Orders & invoices
- Efficient meeting processes, action delivery and communication
- Events and travel requirements are co-ordinated effectively and all costs handled to budgets
- Engagement lead – support with employee engagement for all employees based in capital house
You are an excellent team-player with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the desire to be actively involved in team projects/initiatives. You 're brilliant at prioritizing and famous for your sound problem solving skills. You know how to prioritize, maintaining the balance between urgent and routine issues.
You have an advanced working knowledge of a variety of PC packages/applications and a willingness and capability for learning & developing self.
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.