Delegate Sales Executive, Part time & Open to flexible working patterns
International Adviser (IA) is the leading brand for the global intermediary market that uses cross-border insurance, investment, banking, and pension products on behalf of their high net-worth clients. Over the past 12 years, IA has established itself as the market leader and continues to develop its digital, video and events propositions, in line with market demands.
As well as its monthly e-zine, bespoke guides and website, IA runs 12 events across three continents, attended by over 2000 delegates. These specially designed seminars provide IA’s audience of global IFAs the opportunity to listen to and question the world’s leading product providers and asset managers.
Last Word are offering an exciting opportunity to join the Audience Development team (AD) as a Delegate Sales Executive. The successful candidate will work alongside the wider AD team assisting on all delegate recruitment activities for events.
- Delegate Recruitment: Contacting senior investment professionals to recruit them to attend events in the designated region.
- Research: Keeping up to date with broad investment trends. Research audience and build relationships with key individuals.
- Teamwork: Work closely with the relevant teams (sales, events, editorial, marketing) to ensure we deliver a great experience to
- Support: for the wider AD team.
Last Word are seeking individuals that are enthusiastic, engaging and possess a willingness to learn. Other requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and confident over the telephone)
- A desire to achieve targets and the ability to cope with knock backs
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in an often-competitive environment
- An understanding of financial markets and investment is an advantage but not necessary
- Proven ability of working under pressure, with great organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV (no more than two sides of A4) and a one-page cover letter via the application method below.
Closing date: Applications must be submitted by 13th August 2018,