Communications and Engagement Manager - Client Services - 18 Month FTC, Open to flexible working
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Are you ready to add value and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
A key ambition of EY is to be the #1 professional services brand and the Communications and Engagement team help us achieve this bold vision. Our purpose is to help EY to win in the marketplace through deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and consistent reputation building.
EMEIA Financial Services spans 17 European countries and includes 600 partners and 13,000 people. The EMEIA Financial Services Communications and Engagement team is currently 10 people; working closely with Brand, Marketing and Communications colleagues globally across all regions.
The EMEIA FSO Communications & Engagement Client Service team works closely with senior service line, sector and strategic offering leaders across the practice to support client engagement, and ultimately revenue and pipeline generation. We pre-empt external sales and marketing activity by informing and engaging our most effective channel – EY people – on the issues most pressing to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
The role of Communications and Engagement Manager will focus on key service line and strategic offerings stakeholders. You will work closely with Senior Leadership to develop and oversee delivery of comprehensive communications plans for these areas, supporting EMEIA FSO’s market leadership and growth plans. You will advise and support key stakeholders in support of business needs and provide guidance on best practice communications and channel use. Some foreign travel will be required, mainly within continental Europe.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to develop strong working relationships at a senior level and to collaborate across boundaries (geographical and functional)
- Creativity and innovation – with clear knowledge and understanding of digital channels
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in communications and engagement
- First class communication skills (written and verbal) – your message is clear and is understood
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Working knowledge of professional services sector
- Foreign language (French/German/Italian/Spanish)
What we look for
A strategic and creative Communications and Engagement professional with experience in a large, matrixed corporate environment.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.