Colleague Digital Workplace Service Manager - Open to flexible working
At Lloyds Banking Group we're embracing change and creating a simpler, more responsive, digitally-led organisation. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future.
Our colleagues are at the heart of our digital transformation, adopting progressive technologies and agile practices to support us on our journey to build the bank of the future. With their help, we're serving more than 16 million online customers and transforming the way Britain banks.
Colleague Digital Workplace build & support the Technology that colleagues across the bank use to perform their role. Are you thirsty to learn about Digital Workplace transformation, and increase the ability of the organisation to cope with the growing speed of change in the financial industry?
We're looking for individuals who embrace a culture of continuous change & improvement and who can help us on our journey towards a modern digital workplace. You'll challenge the existing processes and ways of working, with a view to eliminating waste; seeking to boost the colleague user experience.
Want to hear more?
A new role has been built in the Colleague Experience and Adoption Team to report on Service & drive improvements through a data led approach.
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Ensuring delivery of Services with customer satisfaction and with meeting/Exceeding Service levels.
- Responsible to meet overall customer satisfaction metrics.
- SLA and Management reporting focus to Enhance operational efficiencies
- Accountable for identifying process improvements.
In this role you'll be working closely with many teams, so will have the ability to stakeholder manage across a broad network.
Additionally you'll have;
- Extensive ITSM experience with focus on reporting & dashboarding in a Colleague Digital workplace environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & interpersonal abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented approach.
- Ability to identify the service improvement opportunities along with cost optimization and improvement in resource productivity.
- Excellent communication skills, and building good relationships is fundamental to the delivery of services.
- Exceptional Customer service skills and client focus, with a proven track record.
What will you get in return?
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
So if you possess the skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.