Trading Partner Process Improvement Lead - Open to flexible working
7 days left
- Contract Type
The Trading Partner companies are responsible for most of the total revenue that flows across the Consumer Healthcare group. The companies in scope are as follows.
- Consumer Trading Services (CTS)
- Consumer Healthcare Export (CHEx)
The role of the Trading Partner Process Improvement Lead is a highly visible role which will embed a set of policies and governance structures that ensures compliant and effective management of E2E global supply chains.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Monitor and drive performance including preparation of continuous improvement proposals for Trading Partner Review Board review/endorsement
- Own the programme of continuous improvement delivery within scope
- Define and deliver key performance indicators for Trading Partner Operations functions
- Responsible for Trade Route Standards document and process including exceptions process
- Act as a thought leader and champion of Trading Partner standard model
- Support internal and external audits including audits by Health Authorities as required
- Responsible for capability build across multiple functions in GSK that form part of Trading Partner model including creation and lifecycle of training materials
- Support ad-hoc projects and programmes and deputize for General Manager as appropriate
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Batchelor Science Degree (or equivalent), Greenbelt Trained, ADP Practitioner
- Operational Excellence principles
- Demonstrable experience in a global role working within a matrix organization
- Prior experience with establishing policy, governance, and standards
- Experienced in leading teams
- Experience in driving business performance
- Understanding of GDP/GXP requirement
- Strong understanding of supply chain activity
- High levels of learning agility
- Project management skills and capabilities
- 3 years experience in supply chain activities
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA, Master’s degree in a Supply Chain speciality, Pharmacist, GDP/GMP Quality Specialist
- Experience of working in a large matrixed multinational organisation
- Project Management qualification eg Prince 2 / PMP
- Experienced with CERPS/Master Data
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.