Senior Commercial Analyst - Open to flexible working & hybrid working
2 days left
- Contract Type
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we're playing a central role in building a growing UK economy.
General Insurance is here to support customers with their home needs and make it easy for them to plan for the unexpected events in life. By growing customers' financial resilience, we help them protect today and secure tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Pricing & Commercial team, within General Insurance, Protection and Investments (part of Insurance & Wealth division) to oversee day-to-day trading performance and support the commercial manager in identifying, co-ordinating and delivering initiatives to win new business and retain existing customers.
You'll support the commercial manager to create analysis and insight that builds our understanding of our home insurance trading performance to enable better decision making in order to implement a sustainable commercial strategy.
Central to the role is finding opportunities to increase customer demand, improve quote to sale conversion and increase existing customer retention rates by working with a range of partners and teams to implement improvements.
You'll also support our team wide priorities to:
- Develop our multi brand strategy with the launch of a price comparison website only product tailored to price conscious customers under the MBNA brand
- Grow our franchise base by delivering Home Insurance Select into branches
- Develop post FCA pricing remedies pricing framework to maintain our market leading operating ratios
- Protect our market share and value positions by retaining our loyal customers
- And expand our data to improve the impact, reach and accuracy of our marketing programme
- Planning also forms a key part of the role - ranging from rolling weekly and monthly forecasts to annual financial planning
- We're looking for people to join the team who love to solve problems, who are creative and naturally curious
- You'll ideally be an excel or Power BI wizard, capable of analysing sales, marketing and finance data to gain insights into how we can improve performance and help more of our customers with their home insurance needs
- Have an eye for detail and design in order to prepare reports and trading packs for weekly trading meetings with senior colleagues
- Be a great teammate so you can collaborate with colleagues across Consumer Onboarding and Chief Customer Office to deliver new products, journey optimisations and marketing creative
- It will come as no surprise that to join the Pricing & Commercial team it is essential to have a high degree of numeracy, analytical skills and a basic understanding of key financial drivers
Location & Ways of working:
The majority of our team are based in Leeds therefore we'll need you to be based a commutable distance to our Leeds hub. Colleagues work remotely throughout most of the week and are trusted to work flexibly, so they can deliver their very best.
Key Capabilities & Knowledge we're looking for:
- Excel, Power BI, data manipulation experience
- Analysis & Insight
- Commercial Savvy
- Solving Complex Problems
- Good awareness of the home insurance marketplace and industry regulations
What you'd get in return
Roles within the team provide an excellent opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of our Home Insurance products across the customer lifecycle and influence key business decisions. Our colleagues are making a difference, individually and collectively, through the work they do across the Insurance & Wealth division.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive:
- A Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Share Schemes
In return for your expertise, we'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Together we make it possible.