Customer Service Advisor
Hello, we're Cazoo and we're transforming the way people buy used cars.
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in 2022?
Do you want to join one of Europe's fastest growing businesses?
We are looking for positive, passionate, proactive, resolution seeking Customer Advisors that want to help us deliver a 1st class experience to our customers...
Working within the Customer Experience team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and delivering an amazing customer experience. This is a fast paced, busy role where you will be supporting our customers on the phone, via email and through live chat.
Being professional, helpful and supportive, ensuring we are exceeding our customers expectations at every opportunity, you'll be helping to make our customers' car dreams come true.
Skills and experience required:
* Positive and enthusiastic customer advisor who has worked in a similar customer service role.
* Outstanding customer engagement and communication skills with an eye for detail.
* Can own a customer through the entirety of their issue to ensure a smooth resolution.
* Organised & structured to be able to plan the working day and reprioritise when needed
* Able to work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment
* A focus on quality, taking pride in your work and willing to go the extra mile.
* Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a "Can do" attitude
* Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What you'll get from us:
You'll work in our office in Hedge End, Southampton, boasting a large staff kitchen area with pool tables, table tennis, football table and free refreshments. We have plenty of break out areas and ample free parking and are lucky enough to have our own private, luxury gym and showers!!! We also offer a shuttle bus service from Southampton Central Train station to the office every day to accommodate varying shift times.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary with also offer a range of benefits including:
* Bonus opportunities
* 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day for your birthday
* Healthcare with free Premium access to the Calm App
* Wellness fund - Have a massage on us!
* Staff discount
* Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!!
This role is an office based role, full time and part time hours available working across Monday-Sunday on a shift pattern/ rota basis.
We are operational from 7am-9pm so being able to work during these hours is essential.
You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit. All successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status