Junior Office Manager
Copello are currently looking for an Junior Office Manager / Business Support Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a crucial position and will require someone who has strong organisation and administration skills with a keen eye for detail. As Operations Assistant you will work with the Directors of Copello to ensure the smooth, efficient and compliant running of Copello as it continues on its growth journey. You will be tasked with ensuring that all administration duties are completed effectively and efficiently to a high standard.
The Junior Office Manager / Business Support Coordinator is a critical role in Copello being able to offer an agile, compliant and effective solution to its clients. Previous experience in Recruitment either as a Resourcer or Consultant would be beneficial to this role but isn't essential.
You will be tasked with the following;
* Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Working with Copello contractors to ensure that all details are correct and compliant
* Bookkeeping using Xero
* Dealing with onboarding of candidates with clients ensuring that all right to work document is valid and up to date
* Keeping Copello's internal documents up to date and accessible
* Ensuring that Copello's HR system has all relevant information
* Organising events and ensuring that the Office has all necessary equipment to run effectively
* Contractor compliance and administration
* Working on Copello's CRM to ensure that documents are accurate
This is a great opportunity to be at the start of a growth journey with a dynamic and entrepreneurial business with the opportunity to develop your career within Operations and HR as the organisation grows with support for training provided. Part time applications would be considered.
For more information contact Russell or Lisa