Bramah HR is recruiting for a standalone part time HR Manager (20 hours) to join a fantastic organisation based in Hampshire. At an organisation where a positive culture is at the forefront of all activity, this role is a true generalist position with duties ranging from dealing with day to day HR queries through to strategic HR planning for the benefit of business longevity. Offering a salary up to ??55,000 (FTE) and a competitive package, this is a perfect role for an experience HR professional.
* Assist in the promotion of the company's culture, vision, and values.
* Promote the organisation's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion efforts throughout the company.
* Build contacts with recruiters, develop job descriptions, and interview candidates as part of the recruitment process. Assisting managers in ensuring that the right individuals are in the proper positions.
* Continuously monitor and assess the recruitment process, providing feedback to management after each campaign and learning from the results.
* Assist line managers in dealing with informal or formal performance or grievance concerns in a legally compliant, professional, and company-culture-consistent manner.
* Employee relations concerns such as disciplinary and grievances should be directed to you first.
* Conduct exit interviews.
* Manage and track employee engagement, as well as conducting an annual staff survey.
* Ensure that all HR policies are up to date and conform with employment legislation and/or HR best practises.
* Every year, in accordance with HR best practises, employment legislation, and the company culture, review and update the Staff Handbook.
* Overseeing HR processes such as appraisals, salary awards, and probation reviews.
* Monitor and report on HR KPIs for turnover, sickness levels, and other metrics (including comparisons to industry norms), as well as establish any new ones.
* Experience working in an HR role providing generalist HR support.
* Hold a CIPD or equivalent qualification
* Strong communication skills