Senior Product Manager - Flexibility & Sustainability, Open to flexible working
7 days left
- Contract Type
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) are the UK's biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million customers. Our products touch the lives of millions, so we have a big responsibility to help Britain Prosper. We're in the middle of a £3bn investment into our People, Platforms and Data as part of our strategy to become the best bank for customers. Taking a Software Engineering led approach we're rapidly transforming into a leading UK FinTech. It's the role of our Chief Information Office (CIO) who provide the backbone and infrastructure upon which this bank of the future will sit.
Want to know more?
We're searching for someone who is technologically minded, has the skills to make sound commercial decisions, and thrives working with diverse audiences. The role is all about tackling sophisticated, enterprise-wide challenges and, at all times, passionately championing the end user experience. Does this sound exciting? Excellent!
The Colleague Technology Journeys (CTJ) function in the Chief Information Office are seeking a CTJ Owner who has a background in the sustainable tech and mobility and connectivity spheres, and can craft and influence the technical roadmaps of our Modern Workplace strategy. We're looking for someone to join our team who possesses curiosity, attention to detail, and passion for utilising technology to transform our organisation.
Your accountabilities will include;
- Curating the strategic vision and agenda for the Journey, along with setting OKRs
- Owning roadmap for the delivery of the Flexibility and Sustainability Journey and facilitate Programme Incremental planning sessions
- Building multifaceted white papers for Group-wide consumption, utilising vendors, consultants and other industry peers
- Driving innovation and testing new insights, improving the Group's products and services for Customers, that evolves our Data Driven Decision Making capability
The delivery of co-ordinated customer and colleague centric solutions is essential as we're laser focussed on providing a compelling experience for all colleagues in the group. We're a proactive team that challenges existing thinking and collaborates with divisional partners to devise technical solutions to enterprise "problem statements". As such, we're after an individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who can define problems and provide technical solutions. As this is a highly visible leadership role, blending deep domain and technical expertise with a desire to grow an expansive network, is a critical success factor! Bringing authenticity and confidence to the role ensures a voice for technology is present in a range of forums, both internally and externally to the Group.
- Experience shaping and delivering enterprise-wide device and connectivity solutions based on personas, which will include BYO, WiFi 6(e), 5G, Azure Virtual Desktop
- Have of experience of, or be willing to become an authority in sustainable technology for enterprise
- A demonstrable working knowledge of key cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or GCP. Knowledge of the risk and security considerations each platform and associated applications require would be a significant advantage
- Strategically advocate and proudly champion colleague experience in all associated communities
- The ability to translate technical language for the business in order to support the creation of problem statements. Likewise, do the reverse and craft technical solutions that the DevSecOps community can consume. You'll be responsible for ensuring solutions are designed end-to-end, and fully factor in the support/run requirements to ensure evergreen outcomes and meet customer requirements
- Expertly but with a strong level of self-awareness, coach and mentor others throughout the organisation, concurrently investing in own personal development and lighthouse best-practise.
- Develop innovative solutions by integrating and analysing sophisticated and diverse information sources, collating outcomes to produce papers
- Meet changing requirements by developing new testing approaches and strategy, offering technical thought leadership
An agile demeanour is key, as you'll with work with Scrum Masters, IT Project Managers, Technical Consultancy, Solution Architects, UCD, Engagement, and Engineering and Support teams. Flexibility to operate with Waterfall (APM), Agile (SCRUM) and variances in-between is important. We're rapidly moving towards a DevSecOps model- an understanding of this structure and associated tools would be helpful.
What will I get in return?
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 16%
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays (buy or sell days under a flexible package)
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits, or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Share plans
- Discretionary bonus
- We'll support you to develop your skills as technologies emerge and as assignments require
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential. As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves, and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
So if this sounds like your ideal next role and you have the technology background we're seeking, then get in touch today as we'd love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible.
***This role can be based out of our Bristol. Cardiff, Edinburgh, Halifax or London hubs. Fundamentally we are looking for the skillsets above. The base salary range is £70,700pa to £102,000pa. Salaries in the London area will be reflected towards the upper end of this bracket***