Operations and Finance Manager, part time - 20 hours per week with homeworking options
We are recruiting for an Operations and Finance Manager to support our growing business. The Finance and Administration Manager will work closely with the Managing Director and accountants to ensure the smooth running of the finances.
As Operations and Finance Manager the responsibilities will include processing payments and expenses, updating financial and company records, and managing invoices. Administration tasks will relate to the successful running of an office – for example managing suppliers, liaising with IT, keeping online files organised, organising team meetings, room bookings etc.
To be successful as an Operations and Finance Manager, you should have strong organisational skills, working knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good people skills, and working knowledge of accounting software and data protection.
The role is part time working 20 hours per week and you can work in the office, entirely from home or a mix of the two.
About the candidate
We are looking for a candidate that displays the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in administration, operations, office management, financial assistant, or equivalent roles
- Experience in a fast-paced organisation, startup, fast growing business, family business or campaigning organisation
- A problem solver who has the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Can work collaboratively in a team or independently – a can-do attitude and an action oriented approach
Desired by not essential
- Experience of accountancy software Xero and contractual software DocuSign
Lodestone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our business stronger. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
About the company
Lodestone is an award-winning strategy and communications agency with a purpose. We help organisations to change the world for the better. We provide sharp analysis, creative thinking and agile delivery. We help leaders to tell their own stories, in their own voices, navigating a course to success.
With experience in health, tech, education, clean energy and campaigns, we are committed to providing a personalised service to our clients. Lodestone is based in central London (although we work in a hybrid way). Our work has global reach.
Expect a collaborative atmosphere; entrepreneurial culture and a passion for helping businesses and organisations to explain their positive contribution to complex world issues.
Lodestone Communications are accredited as London Living Wage employers.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Apply for Operations and Finance Manager, part time - 20 hours per week with homeworking options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Finance £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Bookkeeping £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Admin £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Office Manager £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)