Finance Manager (part time)
Finance Manager Role (part-time)
- Fantastic opportunity for an analytical and experienced accountant
- Varied financial responsibilities in an innovative and supportive working environment
- Flexible days (24 hours/week)
- Beautiful rural office in Harwell, near Didcot, Oxfordshire. Hybrid working possible
- Salary around £45k+ FTE (DOE)
Our client is a multi-award winning product design consultancy committed to delivering innovative, commercially successful products across a variety of industries.
The role... The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the company’s finance requirements and for managing the Project Administrator/Bookkeeper.
Activities will include:
Project Accounting•Assessing financial exposure and risk for projects•Defining charge out rates and staff utilisation•Assessing commercial viability of project quotes•Analysing project profitability and feasibility•Managing project accounting through WorkFlowMax project management system
General Accounting•Managing and maintaining the Xero Accounting System•Preparing monthly management accounts•Submitting quarterly VAT returns and annual returns to Companies House•Managing corporation and R&D tax•Liaison with Accountants•Preparing draft year end accounts
Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting•Developing financial reporting•Producing annual budgets and future forecasts•Supporting business growth decisions with relevant financial information
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Consultancy/ project based financial experience, or experience of an R&D environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working with Xero or other similar finance software
A fantastic opportunity to join a company with a great culture! With paid leave on your birthday, wedding day, or if you’re buying a house or taking your child for their first day at school. You can purchase another 5 days of holiday a year, spread across 12 months, or sell back holiday at any point.
Plus - lunch provided on Thursdays, pension, bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply for Finance Manager (part time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly