Senior Interaction Designer - Open to flexible working
6 days left
- Contract Type
At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) we're embracing change and creating a simpler, more responsive, digitally-led organisation. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future. Our colleagues are at the heart of our digital transformation, adopting progressive technologies and agile practices to support us on our journey to build the bank of the future. With their help, we're serving more than 16 million online customers and transforming the way Britain banks.
Want to hear more?
The ID+Authentication lab is responsible for the design of the digital front door to the bank. We design and provide the experience and critical infrastructure for more than 8000 log ins a second.
As a senior Interaction designer, it is your responsibility to balance usability and security to provide an easy-to-use authentication experience for millions of digital banking customer.
Given the ever increase of digital banking, this is a stimulating and challenging role to shape what is at the heart of online banking.
Your accountabilities will include;
- Using human centric and design thinking methodologies to get a deep understanding of customer and colleagues needs for digital authentication and identity
- Designing authentication experience that serve all of LBG, different devices and contexts
- Meeting the needs of different types of customers and colleagues in a complex digital environment
- Balancing user needs and technical constraints in a regulation-driven environment, while providing the best possible user experience
- Taking responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks for a substantial department, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development.
- Initiating, formulating, and implementing new business practices for the interaction design discipline, while managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's change management programme.
- Managing output delivery for a substantial operational department by leading others.
- Building complex frameworks to fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs.
- Managing the definition, development, and/or delivery of a significant product or service of the organisation's development/engineering programme and offering to ensure alignment with user / business / technical requirements.
- Inputting on and helping manage the development and/or delivery of a sizeable portion of the lab's research programme.
- Developing tactical plans for optimisation of resources and assets being managed within the lab.
- Managing the development and/or delivery of an element of the lab's strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a large organisation to deliver ground-breaking interaction design
- Clear articulation of design thinking approach and its implementation
- You're a confident designer that can manifest design thinking leadership and bring senior customers on board with your ideas
- You're a self-motivated and driven individual that can represent Design at all levels throughout the organisation
What you would get in return?
We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A performance share bonus.
- A generous pension contribution.
- A flex cash pot that can be adjusted to suit your lifestyle.
- Private health cover.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
You'll join us in building a 21st century bank and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued. We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment. We support the principles of agile working; we're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
So, if you possess the skills we're seeking then get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible.