Longstanding Proposition Manager (FTC) - Flexible and hybrid working available
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our Insurance and Wealth division helps personal and business customers with their general insurance, protection, investment and retirement needs through some of the biggest names on the high street. We support around 10 million customers with assets under administration of £155 billion and annuity payments in retirement of over £1 billion every year.
The Longstanding Team has been established to run the customer proposition for over 2 million customers who hold Life, Pension, Investment & Protection policies across the Scottish Widows, Clerical Medical and Halifax brands where the products are no longer actively marketed to customers.
We have a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting time, as we're part way through a major customer service improvement programme.
Location & ways of working
Our team is based across Edinburgh and Bristol therefore we'll need you to be based a commutable distance from one of these areas. We work in a hybrid model, splitting our time between the office and working from home.
We're a founder member of the Agile Future Forum, a group of leading UK employers supporting flexible working. We're happy to consider options other than 9-to-5 office-based work. To us "Agile working" is more than working flexibly - it's about entrusting colleagues to think creatively about how, when and where they work, to deliver their very best.
What will I be doing ?
As Longstanding Proposition Manager, you'll support the broad range of work in the team. This could involve reviewing our propositions to ensure they deliver fair value and outcomes to our customers, delivery of legal, regulatory and commercially motivated change to our propositions, working to improve customer engagement and understanding of our products, and, where relevant, resolving any customer issues that arise.
- Your role will be part of Pooled Longstanding Structure supporting achievement of team goals. You'll be aligned to one or more of the Longstanding proposition teams: Product Management, Customer Engagement and Strategic & Customer Value. The key accountabilities for these roles may include, but are not limited to :
- Supporting the development and implementation of medium term strategic plans for the Proposition taking into account the business, commercial, market, customer advocacy and regulatory context
- Delivery of appropriate customer treatment strategies to achieve continuous improvement to products and processes for the benefit of our customers.
- Management of the product range which can include Continuous Product Management activity, Customer Value for Money reviews and resolution of any incidents or customer issues.
- Generation of insightful customer information and data, to support delivery of customer focused solutions that improve business performance.
- Delivery of projects to meet legislative, regulatory, and/or commercial goals.
This Fixed-Term contract opportunity is to cover a vacancy in the Longstanding Propositions team for a 12-month period.
What we're looking for?
We need a self-motivated, proactive teammate and someone who is up for the challenge of working on a large, complex proposition that will help us drive significant change across our business. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours
- A source of professional expertise with have principal accountability for the management and/or development of a proposition supporting strategy development for the wider team
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business areas such as Group COO, Insurance & Wealth Customer Delivery, Group Chief Customer Office, Legal and Risk to ensure that all necessary partners are engaged
- Proven track record to lead and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Ability to manage and remove blockers to delivery and discuss alternative options, calling out to your senior manager as applicable.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and ensure that the solution being implemented is the right one for customers and colleagues.
- A good all round knowledge of the Life, Pensions & Investment market.
We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- Discretionary performance share bonus *
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private Health Cover
- Access to Share schemes *
*Dependant on entry date
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression. We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference in this secondment opportunity.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Together we make it possible.