Customer Service Advisor
1 day left
- Contract Type
Customer Service / Surveying Administrator
Salary Negotiable (Dependent on Experience) + Excellent Benefits
My client is an industry leading provider of structural insurance warranty, with an international presence and a respected brand. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Customer Service Agent.
To provide a professional customer focused administration service within the company, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers' needs are not just consistently met but exceeded.
* To manage incoming correspondence & queries to ensure the information is correctly uploaded, filed, renamed and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user.
* To collate information on key risk areas for new sites by delivering a new order risk check call and providing updates to both the customer and Risk Management Surveyor.
* To support the Surveyors, Design Evaluation Team and Structural Engineers by monitoring the responses from Clients following the issue of consultation reports from the team and facilitating an early response.
* After review, to proactively chase the clients for the structural/architectural packages of information, using the specific responses from the surveyors/engineers/design evaluation surveyors to enable efficient progression of the structural/design reviews.
* To efficiently deal with administration and monitoring of Fire Officer & Sewerage Consultations within agreed timescales
* Ensuring Crisp contains correct information provided by the risk management teams to include names, email information and contact information.
* Continual review of non-active sites ensuring they are progressing and removing the burden on risk management staff to maintain progress.
* Indexing documents to internal folders received from customers, surveyors and any 3rd party.
* To support the surveyors/manager within your assigned region with any queries or issues they have to support
* Other duties as can reasonably be required
* Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set and high energy.
* Ability to follow and champion the company's culture and Values
* High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and remain open and honest
* Demonstrable ability to use own initiative, with confidence to put forward new ideas and is flexible in personal approach
* Committed to being a strong team player and remaining positive and approachable
* Ambitious, willing to go above and beyond and is driven in achieving company goals and personal objectives
* Must be familiar with Microsoft office namely; word, excel and outlook
* 25 Days increasing to 30 after each year of service
* Bupa Medical
* Life Insurance
* Lots of other perks
* Can work from home 2 days in you wish
* Lovely working environment and a two-minute walk to train station
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news