- Contract Type
We have just taken on an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and corporate business supporting the Sales team handling orders and communicating with the customers to ensure satisfaction at all times.
The hours of work will be 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday with the option of hybrid working after the training period. The salary is up to ??27,000 per annum plus a potential bonus of up to 7% of salary, contributory pension and the ability to buy additional 5 days holiday on top of the 25 offered + personal benefits such as discounted gym membership, private medical cover.
A wonderful opportunity for a switched on communicator!
The purpose of the role is to process and maintain customers' orders in a timely and accurate manner ensuring the provision of excellent customer service to customers and other departments.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills as you will be managing customer orders from start to finish.
Duties will include:
* Ensure Order Maintenance is carried out to meet forecast and monthly deadlines.
* Process and maintain orders in SAP and CRM, liaising with customers throughout the order ensuring high quality customer service is delivered at all times.
* Co-ordinate, escalate and resolve ongoing issues or disputes.
* Liaise with factory, customer and logistics provider directly to guarantee order delivery as per customers requested timescales.
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are achieved and a high level of customer service is delivered.
* Proactively build your knowledge of the clients products ensuring special consideration to changes and new product launches.
* Build, strenghten and maintain effective customer relationships via telephone and emails.
* Adhoc duties as required by Sales Manager
* Proven Customer Service / Sales administration experience
* Experience of handling sales orders and understanding the order process
* Energetic and confident person who has good people skills and can build and maintain relationships
* Pro-active attitude with a can do mindset