Customer Services Advisor
- Contract Type
Customer Services Advisor - Working 35 hours per week with hybrid working available.
Do you have brilliant customer service skills, and are you comfortable with everyday conversations in Welsh? If so, read on to uncover more about this exciting career opportunity to join our progressive organisation with an inclusive culture, where you will have the option for hybrid working and will benefit from our full support to fulfil your personal development.
North Wales Housing is a successful social enterprise providing homes and delivering services to over 2,700 households across North Wales. Development is core to our future visions, and we've committed to over 200 quality new homes by 2023.
Although the organisation is rapidly growing, our vision and values have always been about more than just bricks and mortar. We're a regional market leader in providing housing and services to vulnerable people, and our tenants are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team of around 170 individuals mean a lot to us, too. We're proud to say that we're a Gold Standard Investors in People employer, testament to our desire to care for our colleagues. Our People Strategy focuses on creating an environment where our people are proud to work at a place they want to be, supported to achieve their potential, give their best, and feel valued for their contribution.
The Role - Customer Services Advisor
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you'll be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to customers of all North Wales Housing's services over the telephone, via e-mail and letters, and through on-line and face to face interactions, with duties to include but not be limited to:
* Managing incoming customer enquiries
* Booking service appointments for customers and signposting to other service providers
* Ordering customers' repair requests and follow ups
* Assisting customers with common housing register enquiries
* Taking rent payments and managing all enquiries from tenants
* Assisting with payment plans for the clearing of rent arrears and repairs recharges appropriately by making appointments with the Rents Team
* Providing a reception service at the Head Office and at times from other North Wales Housing offices
* Ensuring Trade Operative work schedules are organised and allocating works orders effectively to designated personnel via appropriate systems
* Processing invoices, analysing outstanding and completed jobs and accurate inputting of data
* Scheduling and administering the gas servicing contract
* Salary of ??23,099
* Permanent contract, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
* Hybrid working option, enabling you to combine working from home and at our offices in Llandudno Junction as required
* Minimum of 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Benefits platform with savings on groceries, high-street shopping, new tech, holidays etc.
* Further studies support and career development opportunities
* Employee health assistance scheme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
* Generous contributory pension scheme
Our Requirements - Customer Services Advisor
* Welsh Language: Level 3 - conversational Welsh
* Proven experience providing high quality customer service
* Highly organised, with superb administrative skills
* Flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
* Good level of numeracy, with effective verbal and written communication skills
* Positive 'can do' attitude and team player
* Computer literacy including use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Respect and understand the requirement to maintain strict confidentiality
* Willingness to undertake relevant training
At North Wales Housing we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of service users. You must be willing for a basic DBS disclosure to be undertaken by our organisation.
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022
By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the North Wales Housing website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
All applications for this Customer Services Advisor role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions