1 day left
- Contract Type
Kingston Upon Hull
Payroll Portfolio Manager
* Family owned Accountancy Practice.
* Employee Payroll Life Cycle.
* HMRC Payroll Legislative experience.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications
About the Company
Based in Hessle, Kingston Upon Hull my client is a leading independent accountancy practice firm. They provide outsourced management accounting and finance support services to a diverse client portfolio operating in a wide range of business sectors. They also provide specialist advisory services specifically around Business Start-up, Commercial planning, Payroll and Accounting Software. As the business continues to expand the need has arisen to recruit a highly competent Portfolio Payroll Manager.
About the role
Working as part of a dedicated Account Management team your responsibilities are varied to cover the whole range of payroll provision.
* Preparation of weekly & monthly payroll accurately inputting data on to the SAGE payroll system.
* Setting up new records/new starters/leavers.
* Prepare weekly BACs reports.
* Preparing payment to Pensions and HMRC.
* Ensure pension auto enrolment compliance.
* Provide support on all statutory payroll processes such as maternity and sickness pay.
* Adhoc duties as required.
You will possess a strong background in payroll management ideally within a bureau environment. You will be a highly proficient user of excel with a good eye for detail and confident in being the point of contact for all payroll queries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking the chance to become part of a forward thinking and progressive organisation. Consideration is given to this role being a part time opportunity