HR Graduate - Internal HR
HR Graduate - Internal HR - Citation
Full time would consider part-time
Location: Wilmslow office 3 days a week and home with occasional travel
Salary: Between ??20-??23k
If you're looking for a role to kick start your HR career this is the perfect opportunity. You'll be part of a small fast-paced internal HR team and you will get involved in everything to make sure you get a great grounding in HR to provide you with the perfect launchpad for your future in HR.
Here at Citation, we know that you sustainably raise business performance through engagement and that leadership and culture are key to this. In the internal HR team, our whole reason for being is to attract, retain and develop great people in line with our culture and values.
You'll get experience of the whole colleague life cycle from recruitment and onboarding, reward and payroll, learning and development, colleague engagement and ER issues you'll get involved in it all.
If you've got experience of working in HR or recruitment that's really helpful but if you haven't don't worry. Ideally, you'll have a degree in a relevant subject like HR, Business, or Psychology.
It's a true generalist position:
* HR Admin: A core part of your role will be helping to deliver our essential HR Admin, this gives you a great foundation in the basics of HR and will include things like: creating offers and contracts, preparing information for payroll, changes to T&C's, right to work checks for new starters, maintaining HR systems, processing leavers, exit interviews etc
* Learning & Development: you'll play a key role in coordinating and reporting some of our internal training and hopefully you'll get involved in facilitating it too!
* Reward, Benefits and Payroll: you'll be part of the team administering our colleague benefits (healthcare and colleague awards etc.) and will work closely with the payroll team to ensure colleagues get paid correctly in a timely manner as we know pay and benefits are really important.
* Employee Relations (ER): you may start with note-taking in investigations and probation reviews but we'd like to get you involved in all or our ER activities, whether that's discipline, grievances or something more complex.
* Project work: there's always a lot changing in Citation so there will always be project work for you to get involved in, whether that's a new benefit we're considering, an engagement activity, internal communications, implementing new policy, improving processes etc
* Colleague Engagement: driving high colleague engagement is fundamental to us so will be a key part of what you do whether that's supporting with surveys or organising space hopper races in the office it all helps.
You'll need to have:
* Really good interpersonal skills, you'll be liaising with everyone from candidates to the MD all whilst living and breathing our culture and values.
* Attention to detail
* Passionate about HR
* Quick learner
* The human touch when it comes to working with others along with the ability to work confidentially
* Can-do attitude and ready to get stuck into whatever comes your way
What will you get from us?
Tonnes of exposure, a wide breadth of experience and on the job legal training. We believe in empowering and supporting colleagues, pushing them to be their best. Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plans, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and the opportunity to grow your experience and career in so many ways.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!).
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us