Part-time Office Administrator (3 days per week)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a company that is a well known brand, synonymous to Sheffied. They are recruiting for a part-time Office Administrator to work with their small, dedicated and friendly team.
This is a permanent, pat-time position working Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays 9am to 4pm.
You will provide varied administrative support to all areas of the business, therefore this is a very varied and interesting role:
* Receiving all customer orders via email, telephone and EDI
* Adding all sales orders to Sage, incl. mail orders/Amazon
* Printing dispatch notes and invoices by sequential number
* Printing delivery addresses
* Book in any timed deliveries with customers and 3rd party distribution partners
* Answering the telephone & door, dealing with customer enquiries
* Responsible for co-ordinating all deliveries by van to customers, ensuring efficient journey planning
* Ordering ingredients and merchandise from suppliers within parameters agreed with General Manager
* Booking in deliveries from ingredients/materials suppliers
* Processing all orders received through the website and Amazon, and reconciliation with payment records
* Printing Royal Mail labels
* Adding all mail orders to Sage and filing mail order documentation
* Packing of mail orders for customers when required
* Ensure accurate data entry inputting in to Sage
* Ensuring invoices are sent promptly following dispatch to correct contacts at each customer.
* Keeping up-to-date list of accounts payable contacts
* As per agreed customer process, chasing payment weekly/monthly for outstanding invoices.
* Responsible for daily update petty cash spreadsheet.
* Enter supplier statements & customer remittances on to SAGE, review at EOM
Complete end of month bank reconciliations on Sage, with input from accountant
Responsible for effective day-to-day running of office administrative functions
* Order general business supplies, keep track of merchandise including cycling tops
Applicants will have recent, relevant administrative experience and will be able to commit to the required part-time basis.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment