1 day left
- Contract Type
Shrewsbury - Hybrid working
37 hours per week
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity, starting immediately
Can you help us to put the PLUS in Housing Plus?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Re-Wire Administrator to join our successful in-house Electrical team.
Do you have previous experience of maintaining compliance / PPM databases? Do you have experience and knowledge of handling and processing electrical compliance documents?
Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle difficult conversations with diplomacy? Do you have an empathetic nature and can show understanding and patience with difficult situations? If yes, then we may have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a highly experienced administrator who has excellent skills with IT systems and Microsoft Office packages. If this sounds like you, please apply.
* Hybrid working - must live a reasonable distance to the communities that we serve
* The option to join our contributory pension scheme
* 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days
* Bank holidays and three concessionary days over the Christmas period
* Career progression within a sector-leading business
* A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available
* Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal
* Eye care vouchers
* Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free annual flu vaccinations
* Long service and retirement awards
We're looking for a dedicated professional to bring our values to life and ensure our customers receive outstanding services.
If you want to be part of an organisation that's determined to make a positive difference to homes, lives and communities, if you want to be proud of what you do, if you are looking for job security and a great career, join Housing Plus Group company.
As one of the largest providers of affordable homes and care in the area, employing almost 1,000 people, Housing Plus Group offers rewarding roles with excellent training and career development pathways delivering services that customers can trust across Staffordshire and Shropshire. Housing Plus Group companies include Care Plus, Property Plus and Severn Homes.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don't delay - apply today to avoid disappointment.
If you have not received an update within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date: 2nd June 2022
Interviews will take place throughout the advert