AAT Accounts Assistant
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are currently seeking an AAT accounts assistant required to join a busy local client based in Chippenham , with experience of working in practice. The role can be office based or working remotely from home, depending upon experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of annual accounts for small limited companies, partnerships and sole traders from manual and computerised records.
* Prepare corporation tax returns and business tax computations.
* Prepare basic personal tax returns.
* Prepare VAT returns.
* Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
This job description is intended as a guide and is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this role. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
* AAT qualified or part qualified.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Self-managing, organised and able to work under pressure.
* Attention to detail and strong time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. Possess a 'can do' attitude and retain a sense of humour when under pressure.
* Proficient in the use of MS Excel, knowledge of SAGE, QuickBooks and IRIS would be an advantage.
* Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Free Parking, Study support, ??monthly broadband contribution.
We will consider full or part time