Marketing Manager, 3-5 days per week, hybrid working - Maternity Cover
WHEB Asset Management
WHEB is a pioneer in sustainable and impact investing. Our mission is ‘to advance sustainability and create prosperity through positive impact investments’. We do this by finding and investing in companies that provide solutions to sustainability challenges through a single, long-only, global equity strategy. With a track record of over 14 years, we are one of the early innovators in listed equity impact investing.
Sustainability and impact investing define our whole business as well as the investment philosophy. As a Certified B Corporation since 2016 WHEB is part of a global movement of stakeholder businesses, which consider the impact of business decisions on our employees, clients, suppliers, the community, and the environment, as well as our shareholders.
We are looking for someone to join our team to provide maternity leave cover for our Marketing Manager. This is an exciting and varied role and is a great opportunity for a marketing professional who is passionate about sustainability and keen to work in a successful and supportive team.
We are looking for someone to join as soon as possible, at the latest by September. This will be a Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave, working a minimum of 3 days per week and we will consider all options up to and including full time. The role is based in our office in central London and there are opportunities for office/home/hybrid working arrangements. WHEB supports and encourages all employees who want to adopt flexible working practices, and so there would be flexibility in this arrangement.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for WHEB's marketing and communications including PR, social media, events and webinars, as well as WHEB's branding and messaging. This role is to cover maternity leave and the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of marketing within WHEB, which may include helping to evolve the marketing strategy and developing and integrating new marketing tools.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for brand look and feel, integrating “message house” into marketing materials;
- Preparation of and updating marketing materials and financial promotions, including presentations, articles, and other communications;
- Responsible for social media, PR and media strategy;
- Managing internal and external events as well as content co-ordination.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience across a range of marketing disciplines;
- Experience of Asset Management and Impact Investing preferred;
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication and messaging skills especially PowerPoint;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines;
- An interest in sustainability.
Equal opportunities and flexible working
WHEB is an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. The role is suitable for candidates looking for a part-time position. Based at our office in central London, the position will offer considerable opportunity for flexible working, including both office and home-based work.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
Apply for Marketing Manager, 3-5 days per week, hybrid working - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly