Part Time Sales Administrator
1 day left
- Contract Type
Part Time Sales Administrator Job near Blandford (12 month contract)
Are you looking for a new and exciting part time role with a friendly company who offer hybrid working? Dovetail Recruitment may have the perfect opportunity to join this creative and fun business near Blandford as a Part Time Sales Administrator for someone with great customer service skills.
Although this Part Time Sales Administrator Job is initially a 12 month contract, it is likely that this opportunity will become permanent so it's a great two way street for you and our client to find out if it's a long term role for you!
You will report to the Creative Director but work with all areas of the business, giving you a varied cross-functional part time position where you can learn all aspects of the company.
Ideal part time hours for this company would be 25 hours spaced evenly across the week, although there may be flexibility for a 4 day part time week if required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Taking responsibility for the new accounts pipeline, from initial interest or lead through to a sale, growing sales by bringing in new wholesale accounts and partners by targeted research, pitching and campaigns
* Researching, implementing and developing new markets and routes to market
* Handling all wholesale customer enquiries and issues, providing great customer service and taking responsibility for finding solutions to any issues that arise
* Implementing an ongoing email and phone campaign with wholesale customers, ensuring their account is looked after with care, that you're providing excellent customer service, and repeat sales and customer retention are optimised
* Processing wholesale orders received from multiple channels onto our order management system
* Managing the dispatch of wholesale orders including booking courier collections and pallets
* Working with our freight and customs partners to export international orders
* Working with our production team and operations software to monitor and manage stock levels and ensure customer service levels are maintained
* Coordinating photography, POS and other assets for wholesale customers and ensuring all information required is provided in a timely manner
* Maintenance of online B2B platforms including uploading new products, updating pricing and ensuring all information is up to date
* Assist with wholesale marketing materials for trade shows including catalogues, price lists and offers
* Attending trade shows in the UK and abroad
* Working with the Creative Director to forecast sales and regularly analyse sales and actuals data against predictions and adjust plans accordingly
Knowledge & Experience:
* Self-driven and proactive
* Keen to develop your knowledge
* Happy to take on a sales based role
* Highly organised with great attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
* ??22 - 24,000 pro rata
* 21 days holiday + BH pro rata
* Free parking on site
* Hybrid working options
* Flexible working approach
* 12 month contract
This part time job near Blandford would suit candidates who have great customer service and administration experience who are happy to do sales.
If you are interested in this part time job near Blandford, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, please visit our website to find out more