1 day left
- Contract Type
Your next employer is high quality Building Energy Management System business based in Altrincham. Your role will be an Administrative Assistant to the Managing Director. The role is Part Time three days a week working from 8:30am till 4pm with flexibility on what time you start & finish! This is a temp to perm position and you will be paid ??12 per hour with a holiday package included.
As an Administrative Assistant you will assist all aspects of small business administration.
What will you be doing as Administrative Assistant?
* Maintaining filing systems and strong record keeping skills
* Production of formal documents
* Provide excellent customer service face to face and over the phone
* Receive and respond to communications in a polite and professional manner via phone, email and mail
* Confident and accurate of processing data and document checks
* Packaging equipment for despatch
* Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary, accurate information
* Help with stock control and ordering of supplies
* Packaging and posting equipment to customers
* Perform research as needed
* Involvement with Health and Safety and industry compliance
* Other administrative and general office duties as required
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* Flexibility attitude and confidential working
* Professional and friendly demeanour
* Knowledge and experience of general administration procedures
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Practical understanding of contracts
* Strong time management and organisation skills
* Awareness of cyber security risks and good practice
* Ability to multi-task
* Problem solving skills
* Careful attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Confident using excel
What will you get in return for your work as Administrative Assistant?
* The opportunity to go permeant for the right candidate
* ??12 per hour
* Holiday days including bank holidays
* Free parking within walking distance and
* Access to lots of amenities nearby.
* Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.