1 day left
- Contract Type
The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We're on the lookout for a Part Time (30 Hours) Finance Manager to join our well-established client based in Rugby on a Temporary to Permanent Basis!
About the role:
As a Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting in the Provision of a comprehensive financial support service.
* Support the Strategic decision making through providing accurate and timely financial analysis and forward planning as and when requested.
* Produce a realistic and balanced annual budget for approval.
* Prepare monthly financial reports for presentation within an agreed timeframe.
* To Oversee the communication with Payroll Services, Teachers Pension and Local Government pension scheme to ensure all aspects of employer and employee contributions and deductions are full and accurately addressed.
* Oversee preparation of all invoices and collection of fees and other dues.
* Ensure all financial obligations are met.
* Liaise with auditors and facilitate all audit arrangements, implement audit requirements as they affect all financial activities.
* Maintain systems and procedures that ensure financial transactions are recorded and reported accurately.
* To have oversight of all HR matters relating to Salary, Pension and HMRC queries.
* To ensure school policies are full implemented across the Finance team.
* Prepare annual costed staffing plans to inform accurate budget planning.
* Work with the finance manager to maximise income generation and financial growth.
Do you have a background working as a Finance Manager? To be considered for this role,
* Have previous experience in financial Work.
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA, AAT Level 4 or ACA or Part qualified with relevant Experience.
* Experience working in a secondary school education setting.
* Ability to manage own time effectively and demonstrate initiative including establishing priorities within own workload.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Experience of PSF
* Experience in a Management role.
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 3.30pm
Alongside a fantastic role, benefits include.
* A strong network of professional colleagues.
* Eligibility to join the pension scheme.
* On Site Parking
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Milan at our Rugby branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit our website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement