People Advisor, part time - 3 days per week
We're looking for an experienced People Advisor to provide HR support to our busy and friendly London studio, 3 days a week to cover for maternity leave (12-14 months).
Working in partnership with the rest of our People team, you'll provide a holistic, caring and approachable HR service to employees from interns through to senior team members. You'll be integral in nurturing and growing our talent, providing insights on the wider agency, and improving our processes along the way.
Your typical day might include
- Providing HR advice and wellbeing support to circa 40 team members
- Coaching managers on performance management issues, annual reviews, objective setting, onboarding and off-boarding, and general employee relations, attending meetings and acting as a mediator and consultant when necessary
- Working closely with the Head of People and Line Managers, developing a talent & succession plan, and salary adjustment recommendations
- Leading our learning & development program by identifying growth areas, building learning pathways, sourcing providers, scheduling, and managing the budget
- Supporting & developing initiatives including; wellbeing events, diversity & inclusivity, flexible working & engagement surveys
- Producing insights and reports on the gender & ethnicity pay gap, exit interview & retentions, talent & succession, and salary benchmarking
- Implementing changes and seek to improve our policies, procedures and processes
- Mentoring and supporting the People and Payroll Assistant, and oversee the monthly payroll
- Managing the parental support programme
Who we'd like to find
Since 2004, we’ve grown from only four to over eighty by finding the right people – people that don’t only slot right in to our studio culture, but bring something incredible to it.
We're looking for someone with –
- Previous experience working as a People Advisor or similar role
- Solid and up to date knowledge of employment law
- An ability to deal with extremely confidential information discreetly
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated and a capable multi-tasker
- Proactive and confident
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Word, Excel, etc.)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- The ability to work in our London studio at least once a week
- Knowledge of PeopleHR a bonus!
Who we are
We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam. Our team of over 80 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 15 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover. Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
What we offer
People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- A hybrid way of working
- A competitive salary
- Global clients and world-class work
- A strong benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people
Please click the "APPLY" buton to make your application.