Marketing Executive - open to hybrid and flexible working
The Marketing Executive will develop and manage engaging and effective marketing programmes to promote CCS Insight's products and services, and contribute to the sales team through lead-creation initiatives.
This role has a varied set of responsibilities spanning:
- Proposition development
- Content creation
- Go-to-market planning and execution
- Advertising and PR
- Event organisation
This role would suit someone ready to step up into a lead position, or someone returning to the workplace looking for a flexible role in a dynamic, growing business. The role offers hybrid working (home/London) working 4 or 5 days per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Curate and manage social media campaigns
- Maintain and develop website content, creating engaging marketing material, working with the CCS Insight research and publishing teams
- Develop campaigns for CCS Insight products and services with a focus on lead generation
- Coordinate and promote CCS Insight webinars and other client marketing activities
- Provide event support for CCS Insight and client events
- Develop internal communications for the business
- Brief and manage external suppliers
- Develop corporate assets such as sales brochures and marketing materials
- Manage client recruitment and marketing for CCS Insight's research portal
Skills and Experience Required
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of using social media, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter, for brand marketing and sales lead generation.
- The ability to write to a high standard and to present confidently is crucial. You will frequently be required to present campaigns and write copy, telling the story of products and CCS Insight for various marketing channels.
- Understanding of the integration of HubSpot or similar CRM platforms in a marketing and sales process.
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams, including sales, operations, product and content owners and external suppliers and partners.
- A results-focused approach and an understanding of ROI and tracking metrics.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with professional marketing qualifications an advantage.
CCS Insight is a specialist market intelligence and research firm that provides its customers with tailored advice that helps them make sense of the connected world and simplify their complex business decisions.
The company has carefully assembled a team of the world's leading analysts, enabling it to offer unrivalled expertise in mobile devices, wearables, augmented and virtual reality, 5G networks, workplace transformation, artificial intelligence, software development and delivery, the connected home, network operators and the Internet of things, among other areas.
CCS Insight's products and services span four main areas:
- Research and analysis — including quantitative research (such as market forecasts and surveys of technology buyers and users) and qualitative research (such as analysis of major industry events, technology suppliers and emerging market trends), delivered as written reports, blog posts and presentations.
- Consulting services — producing custom research projects for clients, such as bespoke surveys or competitor analysis.
- Marketing services — helping clients articulate or amplify their marketing messages through market education papers, presentations or blogs, for example.
- Events — notably our annual Predictions event
We partner with our clients in several ways, helping them to:
- Predict market trends and identify alternative futures
- Recognize the potential of emerging technologies
- Capture and analyse the competitive landscape
- Understand buyer behaviours and attitudes
- Develop market-positioning strategies
- Navigate commercial concerns about bringing technologies to market
CCS Insight is recognized for its analysts' influence with industry leaders and the media. The most innovative technology companies and global brands rely on us when they need insight into industry complexity to enable their commercial success.