Business Insight Analyst, 4-5 days per week
Question: How much more is 3% than 2%?
Answer: a) 1% b) 50%
If you’ve answered b) then this could be the job for you
As Business Insight Analyst at WaterAid you’ll use your expertise to provide insight that will inform decisions across the organisation. Your ability to query complex data using SQL server and your expertise at drawing the insight clearly to a variety of stakeholders will ensure key decisions within WaterAid are data driven.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Experience of using SQL to build complex queries, with strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to pick out the real insight from analysis, and present data clearly to a variety of audiences
- Proven capability of influencing higher level decision-makers with data and insight
- Ability to manage multiple relationships and priorities with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of using a statistics tool and experience of using a BI tool such as Power BI would also be highly desirable.
A 28 hour week with flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make an application.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week beginning 10 September.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 2 September.