Supply Finance Standardisation Lead (Finance Business Partner) - Open to flexible working
The Diageo Global Finance Transformation Programme will transform processes, capabilities and ways of working and reduce Finance Cost-to-Serve to < 1% NSV. Driving sustained efficiency to fuel growth is critical to accelerate Diageo’s performance. Finance transformation forms a key pillar in this productivity program and is of the highest priority for the global Finance Leadership Group.
Reporting to the manager this role plays a key leadership role on the SAP Standardisation workstream of the Supply Finance Transformation programme.
This business partner will be the business lead for SAP Standardisation in Supply Finance Transformation, ensuring it is in line with the Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement strategy, Data & Technology strategy as well as Global Finance Transformation strategy.
This person will engage and operate across all Diageo markets of varying structure, size and complexity. It will also have to work with a number of global functions, including SAP COE, FC Governance, Global Finance Transformation, Data & Analytics, BE&T, and Group Finance. This requires dynamic leadership and extensive stakeholder management, particularly within these communities.
- Engage at all levels of the organisation and act as an ambassador for the transformation programme. This includes ensuring that markets are clear on the vision and how this programme contributes to it. They should demonstrate strong personal dedication to the end goal ensure that all relevant partners are engaged and encouraged to deliver it.
- Strong relationships will need to be built within Finance transformation programmes such as Financial Control, OnePlan and BPM, as well as with In-market finance leadership teams, Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement leadership team, global D&T leadership teams, senior functional leaders and global FP&A teams.
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels.
- Influencing skills are critical as this role must work cross functionally and with external resources and must be able to influence at senior levels.
- Ability to lead others through ambiguity and change across a broad range of change initiatives to deliver the required outcomes.
- Independent self-starter with strong pro-active relationship building skills and able to effectively contribute to achievement of desired outcomes through and with others, but knowing when to call for colleague involvement and engagement in matters
- Ability to deliver great performance, judging when and where to intervene and get involved in the detail, staying focussed on priorities and material risk areas.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs.
- Collaborates with planning, scheduling and manufacturing, finance, costing personnel to ensure effective customer service throughout the supply finance and chain functions.
The purpose of this role is to lead the continuous improvement, development and deployment of SAP Standardisation related changes and related business process changes across all markets in Diageo.
This role will also work closely with the delivery of Product Costing and COGS Analysis processes, and finance roles and responsibilities within the transformation.
The role requires the person to be an ambassador for the finance transformation program and ensure that markets are clear on the vision and how this program contributes to it. They need to reflect strong personal commitment and make sure that their team and the markets have the res
- Act as an SME for SAP within Supply Finance
- Work closely with the SAP COE to ensure delivery of scope and requirements for business process and technical changes.
- Drive a robust project approach, supported by great governance to ensure this broad global program delivers to scope, within budget and on time.
- Identifies and implements potential cost savings and project execution improvements.
- Align and inspire markets and global functions around the program.
- Process Management and/or Process governance experience underpinned by SAP Solutions with involvement in end to end implementations a must.
- Strong Technical skills for transformation in SAP a must. SAP S/4 HANA, is a plus.
- Supply Finance, Costing and Supply background important.
- Strong Change Management and Transformation skills.
- Experience managing a process expert team. Excellent consulting skills with the ability to understand business processes and requirements and how to translate into viable solutions.
- Experience in delivering business change / continuous improvement programme would be an advantage
- Attention to detail is key, inquisitive & questioning nature
- Highly developed influencing & communication skills essential
- Self-motivated and resilient with a strong focus on detail and bringing structure and logic to problem solving