Administrative Coordinator (30-40 hours with flexibility and home working)
Consensio, founded in 2007, is one of the UK’s leading workplace conflict management and mediation services providers. We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to support the Directors with the running of the business.
The Administrative Coordinator (AC) will be responsible for the smooth functioning of a fast-paced and growing business. The role has a number of different elements, and attention to detail together with organisational skills is essential. The AC will liaise with clients, suppliers and others to organise training courses, mediations seminars and meetings. The AC will also be responsible for accounts and invoicing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Written and oral communication with clients and members of the Consensio team.
- Handling telephone and email enquiries.
- Assisting the Directors and other members of the Consensio team by keeping diaries, organising travel, meetings and appointments.
- Arranging public and in-house training courses, mediations and seminars, including booking facilities, preparing materials and liaising with clients.
- Accounting: Invoicing and expense tracking, and preparing information for quarterly VAT returns and year-end tax returns.
- Managing vendors and suppliers.
- Liaising with external organisations such as the Open College Network to register people who have attended training courses.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases. Liaising with SEO and digital marketing partner.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced, small business environment.
- IT skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of Salesforce, Quickbooks, Wordpress and Mac experience a plus.
- Basic book-keeping skills, with experience of accounting software.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Work location: Mostly home-based, as well as North West London and South West London, as required.
Hours: 30-40 hours per week (can be flexible).
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 pro rata (commensurate with experience).
To Apply upload your CV and covering letter via the link below